Abstract Submission Guidelines
We will open abstract submission for late posters starting the last week of August. Check back then for details.
Click HERE to view the full list of accepted sessions online.
- Abstracts will be featured in the online and printed program
- Submission before the 8 June deadline is free but a $50 non-refundable fee will be charged to handle submissions 9 June – 15 June
- All presenters must register for the meeting, pay applicable registration fees and attend the meeting
- Submissions will be reviewed by the abstract review committee 27–29 June, and you will be notified via email within two weeks of review regarding acceptance
- Please use your SETAC username and password.
- Make sure you select the correct meeting and module prior to logging into the online submission system
- If your browser automatically logs you in, click logout in the upper right corner to select the correct meeting and module
Meeting: SETAC North America 37th Annual Meeting/7th SETAC World Congress :: SETAC Orlando
Module: Submit an Abstract
View sample abstract.
- Abstract must not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- Abstract should be clear and well written.
- Authors should comply with instructions and deadlines provided with the call for abstracts.
- The abstract should contain information and/or data that demonstrates that high quality science will be presented.
- Information in the abstract should not have been previously published or presented.
- Subject matter should be applicable to environmental toxicology and chemistry, including, but not limited to:
- Molecular and cellular biology as they relate to environmental toxicology and chemistry, hazard and risk assessment, and environment/human health related issues.
- Contributions to an understanding of ecological risk assessment and environmental hazards, including use and validation of mammalian models and systems.
- Ethical issues related to environmental toxicology and chemistry and risk assessment.
- By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to abide by the SETAC code of conduct and understand that all presenters must pay for registration and attend the meeting.
- There is a limit of 2500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES) for the text of your Abstract submission.